Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat to do in case of an accident and some basic insurance information.
What to do if you’re involved in an auto accident.
- Call the police immediately to report any personal injury or vehicle damages. If someone needs medical attention, make sure to mention that a physician or ambulance is needed.
- Make no admissions of or take any blame for the accident.
- Attempt to remove any hazards from the road if possible. Do not step in front of a moving vehicle. If your vehicle is unable to move, safely exit the vehicle and get to a safe area away from the road and traffic.
- Obtain the name, license plate number, identification and insurance information of all those involved in the accident. If there were any witnesses to the accident, take down contact information for them as well. If possible, take photographs of the damaged areas of the vehicles involved and the area where the accident occurred.
Can my insurance company determine where my vehicle will be repaired or do I have a choice?
- Your insurance company will provide you with a list of preferred repair centers. However, you are not limited to those options. You can choose any repair center you desire should that center support your insurance provider. Make the right choice and choose True Colors Collision Unlimited.
Do I need to schedule an appointment?
- Walk-ins are always welcome at any time during regular business hours.
What kinds of vehicles do you work on?
- We specialize in Honda and Acura models, but we will work on all types of vehicles, almost any make or model.
How long will my repairs take?
- Time to complete repairs depends on the complexity of the damage. We also rely on parts vendors and insurance companies to do their part in a timely manner. We will not forsake quality of our workmanship for rushing a job. Your vehicle will be repaired in a well planned fashion to achieve the best quality possible.